List:       ipfilter
Subject:    ipfilter and TIS proxies
From:       "Markus Schumacher" <schumach () kom ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       1998-01-27 13:20:15

Hi, there!

Is there anybody out there, who can help me ?
My problem is:

I just installed a freeBSD-2.2.2 gateway with
the TIS fwtk, DNS and things. So far, so good.

Now my question: how can i use ipf or/and ipnat
for redirecting all (ftp-) connetions from the external
to the internal net through my (ftp-gw) proxy ?

e.g.
[host A] internal
                [host B] gateway with proxies
[host C] external

User on host C wants to connect to host A, but has
first to do ftp-gw authentication.

Any hint is welcome :-)

Markus