List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: ipfilter-3.2.3 on BSD/os 2.1?
From:       MMS26 <mms () speakeasy ! org>
Date:       1998-01-23 19:02:04

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, cyrus durgin wrote:

>    i was wondering if anyone could point me towards instructions on
> installing ipfilter-3.2.3 on a BSDi 2.1 box - the only instructions i
> found in the ipfilter package itself were pretty specific to BSDi 3.0,
> and i didn't want to "fake" my way through the install.  thanks!

hey, should be essentially the same deal although you will prolly
want to do the patches manually on the kernel src... also the device
file major number that you will want in ioconf.c.i386 ( or there abouts )
wont be 46... if i remember correctly its prolly 37 ... might want to
look at the other BSD sub dirs to get some hints or go back to 3.1.11
and see what happens under the old rev...

best 'o luck.

MMS26