List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: panic: blen<0
From:       Tim Bernhardt <tim_bernhardt () go-net ! de>
Date:       1997-10-21 7:38:05

Marc Boucher wrote:

> Hallo Tim,
>
> Please try the enclosed patch (relative to 3.2b9) and let me know the results.

Marc!!

  It works! At least for the first port command :) I am able to
establish a ftp connection and transfer data through the ftp-proxy once
(i.e. I enter "dir" or "get file").

  After that every other command that tries to open a data stream says:

200 PORT command successful
500 '': command not understood

  I guess there's still some work on the ftp_proxy left but thank you
very much so far for the patch. It's a lot nicer experimenting with
ipfilter when you don't have to wait for fsck to finish every time ;)

tim