List:       ipfilter
Subject:    IP Filter 3.2beta6
From:       Darren Reed <darrenr () cyber ! com ! au>
Date:       1997-09-23 11:11:03

3.2beta6 introduces, for the first time, IP Filter for the SGI IRIX platform,
with many thanks to Marc Boucher for taking the time and the effort to do
this.  So far, testing has only been performed on single-CPU machines.
If someone has a multi-CPU IRIX box running, I'd be very interested in how
you go with it.  Still, be careful when testing as this is very new to
IP Filter.

Aside from this, there hasn't been a lot of other changes, except to the
ipsend package (now also available seperately).

For those interested in ipsend, I'd also recommend they take a look at
http://playground.sun.com/psh
- although not designed with a firewall context in mind, I'm sure it has
possibilities in this area.

Cheers,
Darren