List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Transparent proxy problem: IPFilter 3.2a7, FWTK v2.0, FBSD 2.2.1
From:       "Adrian Pavlykevych" <pam () polynet ! lviv ! ua>
Date:       1997-06-12 14:33:21

Hi everybody!

I'm using IP Filter 3.2alpha7 and FWTK v2.0 on FreeBSD 2.2.1R.
I've applied all patches to fwtk and configured ipfilter to redirect
connections to them, as it was described in docs.
After some debugging I've found that proxies can't get remote
address/port from NAT module.

In hnam.c (fwtk/lib), calling ioctrl(natfd ...) causes errno 22 -
that is "Invalid argument"

Can somebody comment on this? Maybe some patches, changes?
Adrian Pavlykevych         |  State University "Lvivska Polytechnica"
System Administrator       |  12, St. Bandery str,
Campus Computer Network    |  Lviv, 290646
tel/fax:+380 (322) 742041  |  Ukraine