List:       ipfilter
Subject:    two solaris questions
From:       gcr () uzon ! jpl ! nasa ! gov
Date:       1997-01-29 17:31:06

i compiled the filter on 2.5.1 no problems, in reading the documentation,
it says as part of the postinstall it will install a loadable module. ok,
i am not that familiar with soloris. on sun os i did an modload. my first
question is now that i've finished the addpkg do i just 'ipf -f rulest' ?

my second question involves not being able to compile on solaris 2.4. there
is a not concerning 2.5, anything special about 2.4 ?

greg