List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: [OT answer] Re: ipfilter and ipnat, virtual hosts
From:       ipf () xtremedev ! com
Date:       2002-09-18 12:24:17

Btw, Apache supports virtual host proxying/redirct. If you've ever setup
virtual hosts before in Apache, this would is a trivial exercise. Ie.,

<VirtualHost public.ip.add.ress>
  ServerName bar.mydomain.com
  TransferLog /var/log/httpd/bar.mydomain.com.access
  ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/bar.mydomain.com.error
  <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
    ProxyPass / http://web2.internalmachine.name/
  </IfModule>
</VirtualHost>