List:       ipfilter
Subject:    RE: rdr for mail relay server.
From:       Seth <ssscud () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 10:57:38

I do the same thing.
Initially sendmail is on the outside as primary mail
relay and exchange is on the inside as a secondary
mail domain (mail2.domain.com). I open port 25 110 to
the sendmail relay  only and config exchange as
internet domain server for "secondary domain" add mx
record and setup users with a secondary domain acct.
So the users addresses are whoever@domain.com not
whoever@secondary.domain.com

I hope this helps

=====