List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: FTP proxy do not work
From:       Randy Beaudreault <maccult () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2002-05-29 17:24:42

>hi,
>
>>  I need to review that patch a second time.  I don't think it
>>  was 100% right.
>
>is the reviewed version of the patch available by now?
>(having the same problems here)
>
>thanks in advance
>tobias

NetBSD 1.6 will have this problem unless a patch is provided.  I
haven't done the patch provided by Xiaodan Tang to my NetBSD-current
box, but will in due order.  I do have a report that Xiaodan's patch
doesn't work for NetBSD-current.
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"