List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: IP Accounting
From:       "Jeff Wilson" <spambait () clearsource ! net>
Date:       2002-05-27 13:12:42

Someone forwarded me a copy of the ipacct tarball ... or you can try to put
together your own using netstat -bi or try using the tcpstat package.  I try
to graph some tcpstat numbers with a PHP package called JPGraph (it's a
wrapper for GD, see http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/) ... if you want my php, I
can send it to you (packets per second and bytes per second on the same
graph).

    jeff