List:       ipfilter
Subject:    RE: URGENT: ipf 3.4.25 on freebsd 4.5 stable
From:       "Ronneil Camara" <ronneilc () remingtonltd ! com>
Date:       2002-04-26 18:54:07

[CASE CLOSED]

Hi guys,

This is what I did.

1. Verified the last make installworld I did by doing an ls -lart in /bin
2. Also verified the date of /etc/default/rc.conf
3. With these info, I found the date when I last cvsup'ed
4. I removed everything under /usr/src. cd /usr/src && rm -rf *
5. I modified the stable-supfile and added default date=xxxx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx blah :-)
6. Then I run cvsup -g -L 2 stable-supfile
7. Then downloaded ipfilter 3.4.26. Followed what was written on the install file.
8. Downloaded the stdio.patch and applied it to /usr/src
9. make buildkernel KERNCONF=TUNED
10. make installkernel KERNCONF=TUNED
11. reboot

I hope, I didn't miss anything since this just flowed from what I still recall :-)

Thanks.

Neil