List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Capacity planning NAT, benchmark , Solaris Bandwidth management
From:       Mehmad <mehmad () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 20:38:36

Hi All,
Can anybody help me how much memory IPNAT uses per IP
address (assuming it is supposed to map to a single
Valid IP or Pool of Valid IPīs if it makes any
difference)
letīs say 50 users behind SPARC and or Intel (SOLARIS
8)

also I wonder if there is a benchmark utility ofcourse
free availabe for firewall benchmarking

sorry Lotīs of questions also I wonder if anyone
installed IPFilter with solaris Bandwidth management
on the same Box (SPARC or Intel) please share his/her
ideas about it

cheers great guys

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!