List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: Transparent Bridge with 3 nics.
From:       Vladimir Jirasek <vladimir.jirasek () centrum ! cz>
Date:       2001-09-26 9:15:57

When you are thinking of STP on OpenBSD you probably have two OpenBSD machines
connected to one or more switches on each side. In this case switches have to
support STP or nothing will work.
And be carefull, I have tested STP on cisco switches and for example on 2948
there are no problems but on 4003 I had to set up same STP parameters also on
openbsd (Openbsd has more wide range for timeouts than Cisco).

Vladimir Jirasek