List:       ipfilter
Subject:    RE: Hardware for IPFilter
From:       "Mike Forrester" <mikef () pocketlint ! com>
Date:       2001-09-21 1:02:07

I can highly recommend iXsystems(http://www.ixsystems.net) (aka TeleNet,
BSDi Systems).  We have been using their systems for a couple of years now
as OpenBSD firewalls and IDS boxes (Dragon, Snort, NFR).  Contact me off
list if you have any questions and I'll tell you details.

shameless plug:
I'm actually thinking about buying one for home, so tell them I sent you and
maybe they'll give me an even better deal. :-)

Mike