List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: Using IPF on a single web server
From:       "Patrick Schoonveld" <pschoonveld () allshare ! nl>
Date:       2001-09-20 9:32:44

I would suggest you check out Squid ability to reverse-proxy. A friend of
mine is using it to pull data off different (backend, firewalled & nat'd)
servers based on url. He is also using it to trap exploits like this.

I am not sure of the exact setup, but squid's popularity makes it pretty
easy to find help when you run stuck.

Good luck!