List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] How to know the 10 clients who consume more bandwidth?
From:       Flako <subforos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-24 15:01:27

Hi there
I'm looking for a way to see consumption (traffic) of each IP (client) IPCop
1.4.21.
I need to know what are the 10 clients who consume more traffic.

I tried iptraf and iftop, but I can not integrate them in a practical way, the
steps I performed are:
1. Analyze the "LAN station monitor" the iptraf, looking for the mac that has
the highest 'BytesIn'.
2 to greater 'BytesIn' I do follow up with iftop.

I've also thought about making a script that analyzes the log of iptraf (LAN
station monitor) and return the 10 heaviest clients. Seems to be a valid
option, but I feel that there must be some add-on to do the ipcop and I can
not find.

Is there any add-on to return the customer usage in real time?

Thank you.