List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] How do I set to display error page (predefined error) in https?
From:       Flako <subforos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-01 22:07:39

Hello
I'm using IPCop 1.4.21 (dansguardian + squid + BlockOutTraffic)

I need IPCop show an error page (predefined error) when a restricted
user tries to access a https page that is not allowed (similar to what
happens with http)

When I set the client and proxy (ip_ipcop: 8080) error only appears on
the browser you do not have access to the proxy

When I set the transparent proxy client where https traffic is allowed
through iptables rules, not indicated errror. The browser connection
is left waiting and then shows Connection failed.

I know this is due to SSL, but I wonder if there is any way
(trick/tips) indicating to some predefined message.

Thank you,
Use translate.google.com to write this ..