List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] l7-filtering?
From:       Jonathan Mergy <jmergy () lwhs ! org>
Date:       2013-03-21 20:56:06

Hi Everyone,

Is l7-filter in the works for ipcop 2? I have it running via an old
extension on one of our old ipcop 1 boxes, but it is marginally
effective. I have a couple of ipcop 1 boxes that I would love to move to
2 but still waiting on urlfilter and some form of layer 7.

Thanks.

--

Jonathan
Jonathan Mergy <jmergy@lwhs.org>