List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user]  Verdict : v2.0.x openvpn troubles
From:       Spyros Tsiolis <stsiol () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-02-26 7:49:30

Apparently ipcop list does not like bcc addresses.
Hmmm. Didn't know that.
Anywhoo !

I just wanted to thank all the people who tried to help
me on this; Ged etc.

I tried to send a bcc to ipcop list noting the following :

1. this happens only for windows 7 64-bit (AFAI can =A0tell)
2. it works fine on ubuntu v12.04 64-bit OpenVPN clients
3. I have another couple of installations that run on v1.4.x
=A0 =A0and I've encountered no problems there.
4. For someone who asked for a network topology; This is no
complicated scenario :

RED/GREEN/ORANGE

RED : real world ip address
GREEN : 10.0.20.0/24
ORANGE : 10.1.20.0/24

This is a "tried-and-tested" network scenario for more than
a decade. I've been using IpCop since v0.1.1 and it worked=A0
back then.
Most of the times a mailserver on the DMZ (Orange) and the
rest of the clients on GREEN.

OpenVPN used to work just fine. No crazy subnetting; No magic.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Still investigating.

Thank you all again for your precious comments.

spyros

=A0
----
"I merely function as a channel that filters =

music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis