List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] CORRECTION : v2.0.x openvpn troubles
From:       John Welch <jrw3319 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-25 15:56:09

On Windows 7 you need to run the OpenVPN client as the Administrator. If
you are using the GUI client you can right-click on the icon and select
"Run as administrator" or go into Properties and check the box that says
"Run this program as and administrator" on the Compatibility tab. You
didn't mention whether you were doing this or not so I just thought I would
pass it along.

John