List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] =?utf-8?q?How_to_report_bug_in_proxy-cach=C3=A9_=3F?=
From:       alex () probeta ! net
Date:       2013-02-18 23:47:54

Hello.

My name is Alex and I am a teacher from Spain. Excuse my poor English.

Me and my school students find a bug today on IPCop 2 Squid
proxy-caché, and we don't know who to report, so I suscribed this list.

We installed Ipcop 2 many time ago, and keep updating until IPcop
2.0.6. The bug is so big that I still keep thinking that it is not IPCop
problem but something that maybe we did wrong.

Bug:

* We tried to activate Squid proxy-caché on our IPCop 2.0.6 via web
interface ( https://IP:8443) and it was just impossible. Proxy-caché
doesn't start. Even, doesn't save most of the changes in configuration.

* By comand line we discover that was a problem of Squid ACLs.
Something was wrong with ACLs. The problem was that the ACLs are suposed
to be in the directory /var/ipcop/proxy/acls , but that directory just
doesn't exist

* If we enter a comand line and login as root we can solve this problem
executing:

   mkdir /var/ipcop/proxy/acls
   chown nobody:nobody /var/ipcop/proxy/acls

Does somebody more have this problem?

Thank you

     Àlex