List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] an issue
From:       Spyros Tsiolis <stsiol () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-11-06 6:47:23

>> IpCop comes up, root user logs in. Pings around the machines
>> on the network.
>> However if you try from any machine (workstation) from the same
>> network to access ipcop via port 445 https, the page times-out.
>=A0
> =A0 As in the documentation, it must be https and it must be port 8443

Arrgh !

I do not believe I could forget this.

Chris, thank you. I _totally_ forgot that v2.x
is listening to another port !

It's been about six months since I've last tinkered
with v2.x

Thank you very much.

s.

=A0
----
"I merely function as a channel that filters =

music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis