List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] multiple issues
From:       john s wolter <johnswolter () wolterworks ! com>
Date:       2011-10-25 16:04:16

Alexius,

IPCop 2 has several new features and more importantly new ideas about how it
is designed to work.  It does require a re-read from the beginning.  My
transition was not automatic.  Sorry, maybe it was just me.

I think you will like to new design.  It is worth the effort to get it
running.

Cheers,
John S Wolter