List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] Port forwarding Help
From:       "Johnny" <millerj () cinci ! rr ! com>
Date:       2011-08-31 10:20:30

With the help of some folks here on the list I was bale to get my Xbox live
port forwarding issue resolved.  Here is what I did per some suggestions.

Set Xbox to static IP

Port forwarded ports: 3074 YDP and TCP and 88 to TCP.

Used Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Works like a charm.

Thanks gain for all the help.

Johnny Miller

millerj@cinci.rr.com

gamer tag: wcso845

Lets find a cure for cancer together visit:

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org