List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] Any VPN Solutions Available for iPad / Android
From:       David Schraeder <davids () russellhospital ! org>
Date:       2011-08-18 13:14:53

Hi John, How would your users envision using a VPN connection from a
tablet? Can you describe an application for a tablet that would require
a VPN connection? Dave

In my setting we will have software for our hospital system than can run
on an ipad or android and that would need a vpn connection into the system.