List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] lets try this again
From:       "Brad Morgan" <b-morgan () concentric ! net>
Date:       2011-08-10 18:42:33

Two IPCops would do it. One configured as RED + GREEN (School) + BLUE
(Wireless) and the second configured as RED + GREEN (Office). Does IPCop V2
support more GREEN interfaces so you could use just one box?

If not, Astaro has a free firewall product
(http://www.astaro.com/landingpages/en-worldwide-essential-firewall) that
supports more interfaces so you could do it with one box.

Regards,

Brad