List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] ipcop screen saver
From:       "Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud () olgiati-in-paraguay ! org>
Date:       2010-06-20 1:14:24

On Saturday 19 Jun 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from roly007ram <roly007ram@gmail.com> who wrote:

> hi where I can download screensaver for ipcop

The mind boggles.

Once set up, the IPCop box is meant to be run without a screen, keyboard,
mouse.....

If you want to know what is happening on it, install and run gkrellm-server
and run gkrellm -s IPAddressoftheIPCopBox on your own desktop box.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       Everybody wants to go to heaven,