List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] configuration help for IPCOP
From:       "Administrator" <admin () different-perspectives ! com>
Date:       2010-06-16 18:34:20

> For about a week now I have been trying (without success) to add
> SquidGuard
> to this Firewall Appliance. Since IpCop uses its own stripped down version
> of Linux I am baffled as to how and where to add Squid Guard. I understand
> that Squid is part of the IPCop installation. Is SquidGuard installed
> right
> on the IpCop box? If so, HOW?      or is it done via the network from a
> second box?  Again step by step instructions please.
>
> Is there a GUI version of IpCop that includes SquidGuard?

A quick search gave me these pages: http://franck78.ath.cx/index-en.html
(http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&
eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffranck78.ath.cx%2FsquidGuard-doc%2Ffr%2FsquidGuard-fr.
html&sl=fr&tl=en) and
http://schwuk.com/articles/2006/03/21/content-filtering-with-ipcop-squidguar
d.

Have you checked them?