List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] SMTP forwarder & default domain for outgoing email
From:       Michael <milegrin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-17 18:12:58

Greetings

  Please excuse my ignorance as I know howto do this on normal linux
but IPCop has me baffled and google has been no help.

  Under normal circumstances you can set the qualifying domain (domain
appended to all os outgoing email so root@firewall.home becomes
root@home.griffin.co.za which is valid (when I create it)) and the
SMTP forwarder (to send all mail to a specific server such as my ISP's
SMTP server) in /etc/mail/sendmail.cf (or my prefered daemon -
exim4.conf) but under IPcop I can't seem to find where to set these.
I have googled and grep'd and find'd etc with no luck - maybe I am
missing summin elementary here.

  Which addon would you recommend to add "mail relay" for my local
network onto IPCop?

Running IPcop 1.4.21

R e g a r d s
M i c h a e l  L  G r i f f i n