List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] Wireless Entry Point for IPCop.
From:       "Gregory Dreelin" <greg.dreelin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-15 19:51:38

Group,

  Have a question and I searched the IPCop forum for the answer with no
luck.  I have a blue side with just my wireless access point on it.  I want
to put a captive portal on it  like the ones you use in a hotel.  I checked
out CopSpot but it requires you to use a RADUS server to make it work.
Looking to find a addon that can do it with predetermined accounts /
passwords without the use of a RADUS server.  Anyone seen anything like
that?  Email me back if you have.

Cheers.

Greg