List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] No hard drive on SATA system
From:       Gilles Espinasse <g.esp () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-05-30 8:17:31

Could I have the pci ID and chipset name where the install fail to find the
controller or disk?

It is sometime very trivial to add new pci ID backporting the code from 2.6.
I have done that for amd74xx driver recently.

Sometime, it could be much harder and totally not trivial at all because
numerous other changes are needed.

Gilles