List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] noob questions on setup
From:       Gene Campbell <campbell.gene () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-31 4:23:47

Heya thanks Andrew.  When I get a bit more flush, I'll upgrade.  At the
moment, I looks like I might
need to port forward to the ipcop box, which which will then port
forward to the DMZ.  :)  Seems like
overkill, but I think it's my only solution at this moment.  Not sure if
will actually work well in the end,
but it seems promising at this point.

thanks