List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] IP Forward
From:       "Lawrence Bean" <lbean () u47 ! k12 ! me ! us>
Date:       2007-05-29 14:48:42

I don't remember seeing that anyone had addressed this yet ...

I can't give you the answer, but believe I can point you in the right
direction. It is my understanding that this is possible, and I believe it
involves hand-editing one of the config files and adding a "route". If you
search the listserve archives for "adding a route" I believe you may find
your answer. Sorry I cannot tell you off the top of my head which file to
edit and exactly what to put into it. Good luck.