List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] Linksys 54g Ver. 5
From:       "Ora_Evert" <evert () oranet ! co ! za>
Date:       2007-05-27 6:04:58

Hi All

I run a large wireless network and use a variety of bridges/routers. I have
an old Senau 11b/g (old but still active), I have a Microtik 54b/g parallel
to it and they all work fine.

>From both the AP LAN connection (Does not have WAN) there are lan cables to
a switch on blue.

I also have some linksys AP/Bridge/Switch with the WAN port.

The WAN port would replace the IPCop and then the Linksys would have to be
programmed for routing, access, and all the other functions on the network.

With the main connection through an IPCop box the Cable must be on one of
the LAN ports and the setting must be to AP with a single IP on a bridge
between the bridge and RF.

This would also allow 3 more hard wired pc's should you need it.

Linksys setup is in comparison one of the easiest rooters to work on that
provides you with the most functionality per buck.

Have fun.

Evert