List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] Loss of Orange Routing
From:       <petervrichards () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-31 5:38:49

You are not alone Ernie. has happened to me twice. I have had the same thing
since upgrading to 1.4.15 from 1.4.12. in fact this version seems more
unstable. I lose the admin page and find it often will not re-initialize.
Re-booting does not work for me. i need to re-install the network card each
time. Anyone have any ideas?
peter richards

It’s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline