List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] Problem with GPG via Squid
From:       Mike Brady <mike.brady () devnull ! net ! nz>
Date:       2006-09-27 1:16:26

Ok ignore me, Its not Squid.

The error I am getting is from a Gentoo box.  Thunderbird on the same
Gentoo box works, as does a Centos box (both go via the same IPCOP box).
 Cutting and pasting the gpg command out of the Thunderbird (Enigmail)
debug log does not work from the command line.  Weird.  I will keep
baning my head against it.

Mike Brady wrote:
> I think that I am probably missing something obvious here, but how do I
> configure Squid to proxy hkp URIs for GPG?  According to the GPG
> documentation it is supposed to work via HTTP proxies, but when I try it
> via Squid on ipcop (1.4.10) I get the following error.
>
> $ gpg --recv-keys 9C777DA4
> gpg: requesting key 9C777DA4 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
> ?: invalid HTTP proxy (ipcop:3128): unsupported URI
> gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: Success
> gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
> gpg: Total number processed: 0
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike