List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] Problem with VPN between IPcop and Cisco Pix
From:       "Matias Vottero" <matias_vottero () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-25 23:37:58

Hi,

   I´m in trouble with a VPN between IPcop and Cisco Pix.

I can establish the VPN and it works ok when I allow the net behind the
ipcop access to one host behind de Cisco Pix.

If i allow the net behind the IPcop access to the net behind de Pix, the VPN
starts but doesn´t send traffic.

I think the problem is because the remote peer is in the remote subnet
range.

Could someone help me about this?

Thanks.
Matías