List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] Block access to all web sites except authorized
From:       "Angus Scott-Fleming" <angussf () geoapps ! com>
Date:       2006-07-28 6:09:28

On 18 Jul 2006 at 14:53, Alex Schaft  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have to configure somebody's ipcop to block all web sites except those
> allowed, or people browsing from authorized ip addresses (or better mac
> addresses).
>
> What's the easiest way to do this?

I do this with advproxy + urlfilter

Here's an interesting add-on that needs building:

    Upside-Down-Ternet
    http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/upside-down-ternet.html

    ... My neighbours are stealing my wireless internet access. I could
    encrypt it or alternately I could have fun. ... redirects all traffic to
    http://www.kittenwar.com/. ... squid with a trivial redirector that
    downloads images, uses mogrify to turn them upside down and serves them
    out of it's local webserver. ... ... And if you replace flip with -blur 4
    you get the blurry-net

See the site for pictures of the results.