List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-user] VoIP Coms problems -port forwarding issue.
From:       "Holdorp, Wilco" <W.Holdorp () iiyama ! com>
Date:       2006-07-25 14:07:59

Hi Pete,

With port forwarding you can only use 1 sip phone at a time. You can
better put a voip/sip proxy in your network.
Let the phones register with the proxy, which in his turn registers the
connection with the voip/sip provider.

I believe this can be achieved with asterisk http://www.asterisk.org/

Wilco