List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] traffic graphs
From:       Franck Horlaville <fh.lists () qualitech ! ma>
Date:       2006-03-31 11:49:12

Hi all !

I'd like to have the network graphs in bits/sec instead of bytes. I
know how to do this in MRTG/RRDTool but what would be the "correct"
way to do it in IPCop ?

I wouldn't want to break future updates etc.

Also where could I cleanly add a web user who could visualize these
graphs ? I would give out a link to management for example with their
own user and pass allowing them to look at the graphs but not break
anything in the config.

If by this they have access to the whole thing in read-only it
doesn't bother me.

Ideas ?

Thanks !

Franck Horlaville