List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] net-to-net VPN w/NAT
From:       Jon Brandenburg <jbrandenburg () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-30 22:12:05

I've configured a net-to-net VPN with a company of ours.  We have 7
sites that we communicate with and they have granted access to each
server we maintain on their end.  What I need to do is NAT my traffic
coming from my network (green/blue interfaces) when it goes out to the
7 sites.

So for example..

server ip (private ip address) -> comapny fw (public ip address) -> our
fw (ipcop 1.4.5) (public ip address) -> our internal network (private
ip addresses)

Our traffic needs to be natted prior to being routed via the ipsec
interfaces.  I figure I need to do something with IP Tables, but I'm
not quite sure how to do it..

I have 7 entries (one per facility) in my VPN setup all pointing to the
same gateway, each with a different destination network.

The VPN itself works perfectly, I'm just sending all traffic with my
private ip addresses and they need to use the ip address of the red
interface.

If you could tell me how to accomplish this that would be great since
I've been looking at this for a day now.

Thanks!

Jon