List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] IPCop and NAT-T
From:       Dave Harrison <David.Harrison () sensorynetworks ! com>
Date:       2004-08-30 6:13:46

Hi all,

I don't know if this has already been a topic of discussion, but I can't
find any references by googling, so I thought I'd ask.

I want to move my VPN Gateway inside my DMZ, obviously this will mean
that I have to either get myself another static external IP, or setup
NAT-T.

NAT-T would be my preference.  That would mean my remote IPCop box would
have to talk NAT-T, which with the state of FreeSWan, would probably
mean using StrongSWan or something of that ilk.

Has anyone here successfully setup IPCop to use NAT-T for an IPSec VPN ?

--
Dave Harrison, Systems Administrator, Sensory Networks
    email:          David.Harrison@sensorynetworks.com