List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    RE: [IPCop-user] IPCOP fixes 4 & IDS Stopping
From:       "Martin Martinec" <martinm () intechnology ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-09-29 22:44:38

Well I don't know if it is fixes 4, but it seesm that since we got hit
by blaster my IDS on both 1.2 and 1.43 stopped working.
I have added the filer on my 1.3 to stop logging the Cyberkit (even
edited it out from the IDS smtp list), but it still fails.

Any info on this? And same here - can start it up again easy with the
save.

Kind Regards

Martin Martinec
Systems Engineer