List:       ipcop-user
Subject:    [IPCop-user] How to enable Exchange Email Server etc.
From:       "Remigio dela Cruz Jr." <jun1006 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-31 1:45:44

Thanks  a lot Ken for the quick reply about updating ipcop and the web
proxy. Will inform you once I tried it.  Currently we have a scheduled power
interrruption for maintenance.

I have another problem , We have an NT4 IIS web server and E xchnage 5.5
Mail server in one box and is also a PrimaryDomain Controller. The web
server is working while the Mail server is not(cant send and receive emails)
.  I think it has something to do with trust relationship on Windows
servers, How will I include the Ipcop box to be trusted by the Mail server ?
Do I have to install samba on Ipcop Box?

Remigio dela Cruz Jr.
DEPT OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
TEL: 527-3492