List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-devel] Build 6830 Fails building immediately after toolchain	load.
From:       g.esp () free ! fr
Date:       2013-03-27 23:25:53

----- Mail original -----

I encounter the same issue on the same distrib a few days ago.
I think we would need to remove the trick that move  /dev to /dev1, to create \
/dev/null and /dev/console. The reason should be that only one devtmpfs could exist \
by design and that could be moved. I commented the lines starting from mkdir -p /dev1 \
                until rm -fr /dev1 and build was fine.
- I haven't tested to install that build, I am unsure /dev/null, /dev/console may \
                miss as I don't think /dev is include/installed.
- probably we should switch to devtmpfs (opinion?)

Don't try to run test (aka ./make.sh build test). My machine hang during parted \
tests. I haven't find the time to investigate why/how for now.

Gilles