List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-devel] [IPCop-user] two major problems I'm experiencing
From:       Tony Plack <ipcop-user () plack ! net>
Date:       2008-09-17 20:02:37

Interesting, I just came across this a site....in this case it was a 80M link and \
getting 8M throughput.

Turns out in my case not to be IPCop, but a name brand cheap switch and a 10Mb/s \
Ethernet Printer.  When the printer was on, the switch downgraded all ports to 10Mb/s \
throughput.  Turn the printer off, and everything came back just fine.

Make sure you have a cross over cable on the IPCop to PC doing the testing to ensure \
it is IPCop.

Tony Plack