List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-devel]
From:       Phil Barnett <philb () philb ! us>
Date:       2008-07-19 7:43:45

On Friday 18 July 2008 03:59:58 pm Robert Kerr wrote:
> Heh. Maybe worth a look at the discussion of this on the dnsmasq list?
>
> http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2008q3/thread.html
>
> I wonder who it was who first asked about this issue and helped test the
> patch...

I come here for first hand information about what is going on with IPCop.

I suppose I could start monitoring every other mailing list on the planet to
find out what is going on with IPCop, but it makes a lot more sense to deal
with direct information rather than rumors.

I'm glad something is going on.

So, what are the plans for a release date or interim patch?

--
Waiting for sunspots.