List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    [IPCop-devel] HELP - IPCOP 1.4.15 - PPP Connection Issue
From:       "Infinite Darkness" <correoelecss () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-18 22:18:23

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

since two weeks ago, installed &amp; configured 2 PC totally different from each \
other. It worked well.</P> <P>I'm interested to do a software for Windows plataform, \
to admin the IPCOP box, in order to do the following things: Reboot, Shutdown, \
Connect, Disconnect, Show Connection Status. I don't want to use the web interface, \
'cause it let the user to admin the complete box parameters. I just want the user do \
the things I've listed before. I try to do it using a ssh console connection, I cant \
reboot, and shutdown, but can't connect or disconnect succesfully. I realize that can \
know when ppp establish a connection (or not), 'cause it creates an "active" file in \
/var/ipcop/red. I want to know when ppp is "dialing" and don't know how to do that. \
To connect I use the /etc/rc.d/rc.red file, then I pass the start, stop or clean \
parameters. The issue I found is when I do rc.red stop, sometimes it works, but \
sometimes don't, I realize that executes rc.connectioncheck but it never ends. I \
don't know how to ressolve this and haven't found info in Internet to this \
problems...</P> <P>I will appreciate your assistance. Of course, the soft will be \
released as opensource. </P> <P>Thanks in advance...<BR><BR>PD: sorry for my poor \
mejores con MSN Search. <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBESAR/2743??PS=47575" \
target="_top">Pruébalo. </a> </html>