List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    [IPCop-devel] time to add drivers tot he driver database?
From:       William Warren <hescominsoon () emmanuelcomputerconsulting ! com>
Date:       2007-04-10 22:49:31

I am seeing more and more issues with installing ipcop onto current
machines.  Mainly hardware raid cards and sata hard disk controllers.
What resources do the developers needs to either increase the driver
database in the current kernel or move to a 2.6.x kernel.  It's getting
harder and harder to use ipcop and i would love to help ipcop continue
to shine in any way i can.  Right now I am having to look at other
distros for current machines.
--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: