List:       ipcop-devel
Subject:    Re: [IPCop-devel] Update 1.4.5
From:       Caparo <caparo () saltmine ! org ! uk>
Date:       2005-03-31 20:13:14

On Thursday 31 March 2005 8:06, Vittorio Manfredini wrote:
> Sorry, but the download is not available from any site.
Hi,
 Sorry to say you are wrong, the Paris mirror has had it since early this
morning BST.
 So far mine is working well except that the "connecting" phase is still not
auto refreshing but and needs a manual refresh to see if you have an ADSL
connection. However the main page once a connection is made refreshes every
30 seconds so I assume the split in the file that was talked about has the
refresh code in the latter half not the beginning half.

--
TTFN
Caparo